Re: question about sending mail and postfix

Andrei Popescu on 18/01/10 13:40, wrote:
On Mon,18.Jan.10, 13:32:20, Adam Hardy wrote:
I have a new server online with lenny that I want to configure to
send all its mail for root to my email address, and that's all. I
don't want it to receive any email or relay or anything else.

'man aliases' and don't forget to run newaliases after you changed /etc/aliases.

I need a database ...hmmm I can see this job morphing into something a lot bigger than I had imagined.

Is there no easier package to use for this than postfix with a database?