Re: Debian on Acer netbook

Lisi <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> writes:

> I have Lenny installed on mine.  Everything except wireless Just Worked otb.
>
> I only have the smaller battery.  I am aiming to replace it with the larger
> battery, but cannot yet speak for the larger battery's longevity.

Thanks to all who replied!

Lisi, how long does your smaller battery last?  How did you then solve (if you
did) the problem with wireless?

Olaf, sorry for my bad English: what is your `ZG5 with a 8gb solid state
drive'?

Do you all think that everything will be ok with an external DVD drive?

Thanks, bye
Rodolfo