Re: Decode unixtime

Quoting Chris Jones on 2010-01-15 02:56:11:
> behaves a bit more like a text-mode web browser.

pinfo's maintainer would agree with you. Quoting 'apt-cache show pinfo':

 pinfo is an viewer for Info documents, which is based on ncurses.
 The key-commands are in the style of lynx.

If it weren't for this thread, I'd not have known about pinfo, I'll give
it a whirl.

PS. Chris, if you get CCd in this, I apologize. I've acquired muscle
memory to press 'r' to reply, instead of 'l' for list-reply.

--
                                   _
   ASCII Ribbon Campaign Against  ( )   Brian Ryans