Re: ssh-agent, keychain, xsession bash_profile scripting

In <[🔎] 4B5092D0.60803@cyberspaceroad.com>, Adam Hardy wrote:
>keychain id_rsa in my .bash_profile doesn't work, I still have to give ssh
> my password for the private key when I use ssh.

I use this for starting the daemons or connecting to existing daemons by
setting environment variables in the current shell:
eval "$(/usr/bin/keychain --eval --quiet --inherit any-once --stop others --
noask --lockwait 0)"

I use this for adding keys to an existing daemon -- it doesn't change the
environment at all:
SSH_KEYS=('id_dsa')
/usr/bin/keychain --inherit any-once --stop others --clear "${SSH_KEYS[@]}"