Re: Why aren't there time stamps in Xorg.log?

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 12:46:35PM -0500, Borden Rhodes wrote:
> It appears that they have already fixed it in Ubuntu according to the bug.
> Since we're upstream to Ubuntu, I think that we would be the next link to
> implement their patch.  Should this, therefore, be reported as a wishlist bug
> against Debian's Xorg?

The best way to ensure the patch is added to Debian would be
for it to be accepted upstream. It would appear that
upstream are aware of the request, at least:
<http://lists.x.org/archives/xorg-devel/2009-September/001837.html>

--
Jon Dowland
Information Systems and Services