Re: Why aren't there time stamps in Xorg.log?

> > At least someone at Ubuntu filled a report for that exact purpose ;-)
> >
> > x.org logging doesn't put timestamp on the log lines
> > https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source
> >
> > Camaleón
>
> Furthermore, it seems that they're trying to fix that in Ubuntu. Let's see if
those patches will go upstream.

> Alexey

Thank you for the input!

It appears that they have already fixed it in Ubuntu according to the bug.
Since we're upstream to Ubuntu, I think that we would be the next link to
implement their patch.  Should this, therefore, be reported as a wishlist bug
against Debian's Xorg?

Borden