Re: How to grab music from remote cdrom?

On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 19:39:03 +0700, Sthu Deus wrote:

> Thank You for Your time and answer, Camaleón:
>
>>How about exporting the CD as another regular share (via samba or NFS)?
>
> Will it be possible to use a device, not FS?!

I don't think so :-(

But just test it, you can only lose time :-)

Export the CD share via samba or nfs and mount it locally into the target
machine where you are going to run the ripper. And let the program doing
its work.

Whether it fails, you'll have to search another solution for your problem.

May I ask why can't you run the audio extractor in the host machine where
the CD unit is physically attached to? :-?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón