Re: Viewing Targa images from blackberry

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 1:14 PM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 11:51:21 +0100, Javier Barroso wrote:
>
> (...)
>
>> In the tarball I can find the images in "Folders" folder. But I don't
>> known how can I convert this to jpeg / png. I can't view this files
>> without any viewer I tried (feh, eog , display, xli, gimp ...)
>
> You can use a command line tool to perform the conversion, such
> "convert" (I think is part of ImageMagick package).

$ convert 67688a69\ 0 foto.png
convert: no decode delegate for this image format `67688a69 0' @
constitute.c/ReadImage/530.
convert: missing an image filename `foto.png' @
convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/2838.

> Or you can first try to convert it online:
>
> http://www.zamzar.com/
They can't either
There was a problem converting your file - We attempted to perform the
conversion you requested from tga to bmp but unfortunately the...

>> file tell me:
>> Folders/67688a69 0: Targa image data - RGB - RLE 27148 x 24930 Gimp tell
>> me:
>> Unhandled sub-format in '/home/javi/tmp/blackberry/Folders/67688a69
>> 0.tga' (type = 2, bpp = 114)
>>
>> In barry-utils I didn't find any doc about how to get pictures, I took a
>> look in its manpages.
>>
>> Maybe this file is really data and it is not a image?
>
> Try to open another targa (.tga) file and see what happens. It's quite
> possible that files from your BB got corrupted somehow.

I don't have any tga file, but I will search in internet.

Thank you very much