Re: [SOT] Preview pane settings Icedove/ Thunderbird

On Tue, 2010-01-12 at 20:26 +0000, AG wrote:
> In Icedove (Thunderbird) v2.0.0.22 on Debian testing is there an option
> to automatically jump to the bottom of an email using the preview pane
> to read it?   Anybody been able to make that happen, and if so how?

I use Evolution for email, but the technique I use in that may work in
Icedove. What I do is have the mouse pointer hovering over the preview
pane, and use the touchpad/mouse scroll-wheel to scroll down the email
to read it. The keyboard focus remains always in my email inbox list, so
I can use the cursor keys and keyboard shortcuts to select emails.

--
Tixy