Re: No flamewar please!

Kelly Clowers <kelly.clowers@gmail.com> writes:
> f-spot (picasa-like photo management, digikam (KDE) is really the only
> comparable thing I know of, but EOG and gthumb are good image
> viewers with somewhat more limited abilities)

I recommend "geeqie" for image/image-directory viewing/management.

For doing the "conversion from raw" part, as well as some photo
management "rawstudio" is also nice (and _far_ less clunky/bloated than
digikam).

-Miles

--
"Suppose we've chosen the wrong god. Every time we go to church we're
just making him madder and madder." -- Homer Simpson