Gammu|Wammu with Motorola RZR V3

Greetings;

I'm attempting to get Gammu to read my Razor via USB data cable. The
phone is mounted; I can see this by issuing 'lsusb | grep Motorola'
which returns;
	Bus 001 Device 003: ID 22b8:4902 Motorola PCS Triplet GSM Phone (AT)

My question is how do I get Wammu to see it. I used the manual config
wizard as well as the guided one to no avail. It seems it expects a
device listing in the form of; '/dev/ttyS0' which isn't applicable it
seems anymore.

Hopefully there are some folks around that have some experience with
this software and can help me.

Thanks.