Re: Linux tcp tuning

Stephen Vaughan put forth on 1/10/2010 10:49 PM:
> Hello,
>
> Has anyone had experience with tuning tcp to increase network
> performance? I'm curious to know whether better results have been seen
> with adapters such as intel, compared to cheaper adapters like realtek.
> I'm trying to increase throughput over long and short paths on the internet.
>
> --
> Best Regards,
> Stephen

http://fasterdata.es.net/TCP-tuning/linux.html

First hit via Google.  You should try it sometime.  Not very many people know
about it, as it's very new.  It's a pretty good search engine.  You can use it
by going to http://www.google.com and typing in what you're looking for.

--
Stan