Re: Back to Debian after 10 years

Ali Milis wrote:

> > I wouldnt bother, try Ubuntu.
>
> Ubuntu is great only if you have spare time.

Or if the defaults are acceptable to you. Unless it's something other
than configuration that you're getting at?

Personally, I find that Debian on laptops requires more time to set
up than Ubuntu does generally, but that's probably because Ubuntu's
actually pretty close to where my Debian desktop installs end up. Or
maybe I have a higher than average use of hardware that's not supported
by dfsg software?

--
Avi Greenbury