Re: How to temporary set dvorak keymap in terminal

Hi Camaleón and thanks for your time

I was hoping there would be a way without using root. But loadkeys
changes the keymap for all users on all virtual terminals AFAIK which
is what I'm trying to avoid cause I do usually have several running
sessions under several different usernames (e.g. myself messing,
myself working, myself doing some more messing, my missus, my
housemate) at the same time and would like to be able to just kinda
change the keymap for one session for a while, then change it back
without affecting anybody else (including myself doing maintenance
work on another console at the same time).  I'd be surprised if that's
undo-able somehow with Debian.

Cheerio!

Sebastian

--
Keep this and all chemicals out of the reach of children.