Re: Two computers in one: two users each with their own accounts, monitor, and keyboard?

Dotan Cohen wrote:
> Thanks, Boyd, that was actually ver informative. As there is no room
> for a second tower, I will see about modding the existing tower for
> two motherboards. There actually is room, only the CPU cooling tubes
> might be problematic

Thin clients do come in very physically thin sizes - I've seen several
that are about the size of a domestic router. The only manufacturer who
supports Linux that I can think of at the minute is Wyse, but I know
there are several more.

Though this would be decidedly less fun than making X do what you
want ;)

--
Avi Greenbury
http://aviswebsite.co.uk ;)