New testing install; no /boot/grub/menu.lst exists.

I'm new to testing.  I've been running stable on primary box and (eg.)
sid on sandbox for years.  This is testing is on my sandbox for the
first time.  I just installed both squeeze(?)/testing and OpenBSD 4.6.

How do I add the latter to testing's grub?  /boot/grub/menu.lst
doesn't exist, and /boot/grub contains stuff I've never seen before.
I can create it, but I'm expecting you to tell me it's been moved or
renamed or $(debian_gotcha\'d) or something.

I've $(googled) "site:lists.debian.org debian testing grub menu.lst"
to no avail.  This is Intel 32 bit, Compaq Evo, .5 Gb RAM.

Other than this, it looks great.  Install went well, can't wait to
check out the logs and play with the thing.  Thanks.  Help?