Re: Masquerading problems: squeeze via lenny

On Sun,03.Jan.10, 18:10:48, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 03, 2010 at 10:30:18AM +0200, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> > Hi everybody,
> > The problem is that some websites work flawlessly from the squeeze box
> > and some stall. The same sites are ok from the lenny box. Here are
> > example sessions with wget:
>
> Have you tried runing lenny box inside your run? (Not the one as
> gateway.)

That would be a bit complicated, but maybe I can try a lenny live-cd
later on the squeeze box.

> Have you checked IPV6 issues discussed recently on debian-devel?

I just tried commenting out

net.ipv6.bindv6only = 1

in /etc/sysctl.d/bindv6only.conf but no change. The Lenny box also has
IPV6_DISABLED=yes set in shorewall.conf

Regards,
Andrei