Using KSM in Debian GNU/Linux Lenny

Hi, all!

From Buenos Aires I wish you a happy new year!!

I'm using qemu-kvm- that it already comes with support for KSM
and Linux also compiled with KSM support, but nevertheless it seems that
it is not being used:

root@ubuntu:~# uname -a
Linux ubuntu #1 SMP Thu Dec 31 20:29:04 ART 2009 x86_64 GNU/Linux

root@ubuntu:~# cat /sys/kernel/mm/ksm/max_kernel_pages

root@ubuntu:~# cat /sys/kernel/mm/ksm/run

root@ubuntu:~# cat /sys/kernel/mm/ksm/pages_sharing

Also I have understood that it must exist support of KSM on glibc. I'm
using ubuntu Hardy Heron but I believe that it must have some similarity
with Debian and is for that reason I ask here.

Is it possible that this support is not enabled or is there some way to
verify this requirement?

Thanks in advance for your replies

Fingerprint: BFB3 08D6 B4D1 31B2 72B9  29CE 6696 BF1B 14E6 1D37