Re: Ethernet & Wifi Weirdness

On 12/31/09 7:19 PM, Rob Owens wrote:
Run 'lspci' and let us know what wireless card you have. If you've got
a laptop, I bet it's a broadcom something-or-other and you need
b43-fwcutter from the contrib or non-free repo (can't remember which).

-Rob

03:00.0 Ethernet controller: Broadcom Corporation BCM4401-B0 100Base-TX (rev 02)

0b:00.0 Network controller: Intel Corporation PRO/Wireless 3945ABG [Golan] Network Connection (rev 02)

At the moment, I'm not able to connect to the Internet (with the Linux box -- I'm writing from my Mac) either wired or wirelessly. But I used to get wired Internet, so the Broadcom card did work at one point.

Should I remove the NDISwrapper while I'm at it?

- Mark