Re: Running fsck automatically on boot

First, thank you for all your answers :D

My PC is dual-boot and I sometimes use Windows XP, but my sister's PC only
has Debian Unstable installed. Both PCs suffer this problem, so it seems
that it's not Windows related :-\

Klistvud wrote:

> Dne, 06. 12. 2009 23:02:46 je Sergio Padrino napisal(a):
> I'd suggest checking your clock applet in your Gnome panel (if you're
> using Gnome; other Desktop Environments have similar applets too). The
> symptom you're describing could indicate that you have UTC enabled,
> whereas your sister doesn't -- or vice versa. Or perhaps you both have
> UTC enabled on the user-level, while it's not enabled on system-level
> (or vice versa again).

I'll check that! I thought that there were only one time.

Tom H-4 wrote:

> A script to fsck / could be added to the initrd.

Thank you! I'll study how to do that :D