Re: 2.6.31 kernels

On Mon, Nov 09, 2009 at 11:21:39PM -0200, Cassiano Leal wrote:
> 2009/11/9 Colin <cwvca_SPAMNOT@hotmail.com>:
> > Alex Samad wrote:

> >> yeah and that great, but my whinge was that it was orphaned really
> >> fast because it did not compile against the 2.6.31 kernel and that
> the
>
> It does. I have compiled and am using it against a 2.6.31 kernel.
>
> >> inline b43 will handle the cards - well there is a new upstream and the
> >> b43 doesn't handle all the cards.
>
> My case. b43 does not support my card...

does any one still have the src package from broadcom-sta or know where
I can get the last good copy.

I want to update the package with the new broadcom version, because i
like using packages to install extra modules - much better than the
suggested mkdir cp method on the wiki

--
"By the time they had diminished from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began
to suspect "Hungry."