Re: Reporting List Mail As SPAM

On Tue, Sep 01, 2009 at 10:06:35PM EDT, Tim Tebbit wrote:
> Chris Jones wrote:
> >
> > Maybe debian lists should make it a requirement that you do not
> > subscribe from a gmail account..?
> >
> > CJ
> >

> I don't see that happening anytime soon. gmail for what? gmx? yahoo?
> hotmail?

If I remember correctly, when I subscribed to debian-user, I was asked
for an email addres. So I entered a throwaway @gmail.com account.

So I'm not sure waht gmx or yahoo or hotmail have to do with that..

As to my suggesting banning gmail account holders from debian mailing
lists, I was not saying this in earnest.

Next time I'll remember to add a couple of smiley's to avoid
misunderstandings.

CJ