Re: Mounting Iphone with Ifuse as User

On Tue, Jul 07, 2009 at 08:13:22AM -0700, Alejandro Salas wrote:
> > Please check if you are in the `fuse' group, using the groups
> > command. For example, for me:
> >
> > [kumar@bluemoon ~] groups
> > kumar dialout cdrom floppy audio video plugdev netdev powerdev fuse vboxusers sbuild
> >
> > If not, then we can investigate further.
> >
> > HTH.
> >
> > Kumar
>
> The fuse group didn't even existed. I created it and added my user to the group.
> I still get the same error message. :-(. Any ideas?

Strange. I'd have asked you to confirm that the fuse module is loaded
into the kernel, but you have already confirmed that by claiming that
you are able to operate successfully as root.

I am almost certain that it is a permissions issue, but not sure where
it could lie. Sorry, but I hope someone else can help you better.

Kumar