Re: how do i grep boobies

On Mon, 6 Jul 2009 09:30:34 +0300
Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd prefer if you do a Jew joke! I'll do my best not to get offended.
> Anybody else volunteer for humiliation?

Little Jewish boy asks his father for thirty dollars.  Dad says, "Twenty
dollars!  Why do you need ten dollars?"

Unfortunately, I am a WASP, the apparent scourge of the Earth.  I'm
sure there are offensive things to say about us but, sadly, they usually
are no laughing matter.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Men who don't like girls with brains don't like girls.
	Mignon McLaughlin, The Second Neurotic's Notebook, 1966