Re: install

On 2009-12-30 at 12:25:05 -0500, softfox@catholic.org wrote:
> I am on the Debian site.
> It is not really clear which file is to be used
> to boot from a 3.5 floppy.

Would hard drive booting work in this case?  I've looked at the Debian Installation Manual section before as this interests me but couldn't quite make sense of it with the information provided (http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/ch04s04.html.en).  Seems like booting to a Live CD (even Ubuntu would work here), downloading the boot files and installation .iso to a separate partition on the hdd and booting from that might work, does that make sense to anyone else?

Mark