Re: Help! where is this flash originates

On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 05:20:27 +0000 (UTC)
T o n g <mlist4suntong@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When visiting
>
> http://space.tv.cctv.com/playcfg/flv_info_new.jsp?
> videoId=VIDE1247468077860061
>
> I can view the flash movie in my firefox because there is an "embed"
> tag there. Though the flash plays well, I just couldn't figure out
> where the flash is originated, no matter how hard I tried.
>
> I'm at my wits end. Can someone identify where the flash movie come
> from (ie, its download url) please?
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> PS. The reason I'm doing this -- I found out that clive is broken for
> me today (for http://space.tv.cctv.com/video/VIDE1247468077860061)
> and I am trying to help fixing it...

I beleive its playing this file :
http://v.cctv.com/flash/media/baijiajiangtan/2009/07/baijiajiangtan_h264418000nero_aac32_20090713_1247468077880-1.mp4

Since everything is in Chinese, I don't know if that was what you were
looking for.