Re: Squeeze and wireless MightyMouse

Hello List,

Celejar wrote:
On Fri, 25 Dec 2009 21:55:35 +0800
Jerome BENOIT <ml.jgmbenoit@mailsnare.net> wrote:

Hello List,

I have just migrated from Lenny to Squeeze on my MacBook, so from Bluez 3.x to Bluez 4.x:
I can no more use my wireless MightyMouse, and so far I cannot figure out how to get it back.

Any hint is welcome.

The main issue is that Bluez 4.x have a new way to deal with bluetooth apparatus as mice and keyboards:
giving dmesg and syslog will be useless as the daemon used in Bluez 3.x were removed in Bluez 4.x
On the other hand, the documentations in /usr/share/doc is very brief.

So, I looking for a success story. Note that I can find nothing relevant by Googling, so far.
It is certainly because Bluez 4.x was recently added to Squeeze, which is less used than Lenny.

Thanks,
Jerome

dmesg? syslog? etc.

Celejar