Re: VGA cards

On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 10:17:16 -0500, Dave Witbrodt wrote:

> Camaleón wrote:

>>> Which probably isn't true anyway, with that much in the way of
>>> resources, you could reverse engineer it in short enough order.
>>
>> "Reverse engineering" is not legal in some countries and it's not a
>> fair approach when we are speaking about a company (AMD/ATI) that you
>> are naming it as "linux-friendly".
>>
>> Hey, we have the docs and specs, why should we need reverse engineer it
>> at all? >:-)
>
> Why are you trolling about this?  Go troll on some other list.

In what way "trolling"? Are you kidding? :-/

If you do not like reading an argumented post explaining why AMD/ATI is
not doing the right way, just press the "delete" key, sir and go to the

Are you pleased about AMD/ATI and how are they managing their drivers to
linux users? Perfect, but let other people express their opposite opinion
in an educated manner.

I end up reading your message here.

Try next time by not calling "troll" to a person just by having its own
thinking, even though does not fit with yours.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón