Re: What happened to xpdf in testing?

Robert Latest wrote:
Hello all,

I've searched the Net up and down but had to realize in puzzlement
that I seem to be the only one with this problem. After an upgrade
from stable to testing I found that xpdf had gone. Sure enough, the
page about the package "xpdf" at
http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/xpdf says:

"This package is intended for compatibility with previous versions of
this package only. You can safely remove it from your system."

OK, but where is the "xpdf" program now? The only thing with "xpdf" in
its name is some virtual package called "xpdf-utils" which is provided
by poppler-utils which doesn't contain xpdf.

Thanks,
robert

Hi,
I have it in Sid, so probably he will come to Squeeze.
Goran