Problem installing libglu1-mesa-dev

(I've sent this mail to ubuntu-users as well, but have not got a reply yet.)

Hi,

how do I resolve this error?

henrik@henriklaptop:~$ sudo apt-get install libglu1-mesa-dev
[sudo] password for henrik:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

The following packages have unmet dependencies.
  libglu1-mesa-dev: Depends: libglu1-mesa (= 7.4-0ubuntu3.2) but 7.4-0ubuntu3.3 is to be installed
E: Broken packages
henrik@henriklaptop:~$ dpkg -l libglu1-mesa libglu1-mesa-dev
| Status=Not/Inst/Cfg-files/Unpacked/Failed-cfg/Half-inst/trig-aWait/Trig-pend
||/ Name                       Version                    Description
ii  libglu1-mesa               7.4-0ubuntu3.3             The OpenGL utility library (GLU)
No packages found matching libglu1-mesa-dev.

I am using Ubuntu 9.04, X86. Do I need to provide more information to get help here?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Daniel Lidstrom
Stockholm, Sweden