Re: jmeter 2.3.4-2 bug report in unstable justified?

Hi Gernot,

I just found all my Java apps coming out with "java.net.SocketException:
Network is unreachable" when trying to connect via TCP/IP.

Workaround:
Start the java app with "-Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true".

Linux 2.6.32 together with Sun's Java might be the problem... but I had no
time to verify it so far.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

    Tim Rühsen