Re: Does Kde4 has kdeprint?

I Rattan wrote:

Kdeprint was available under Kde3 and Cups
printing. Printer setup via kdeprint, printed
the text files in same font as Postscript files
( Ls | lpr ). When printer is configured via
localhost:631/ the text printing is quite
ugly (larger font etc.)? Now only the PS files
are printerd right..

Is there a solution?

-ishwar

I have it in Synaptic but it's without any data, like a package there is no mo there.
In System Settings is Printer Configuration,
I don't know how its work because I don't use printer.

--
Bye,
Goran Dobosevic