Re: Running fsck automatically on boot

celejar wrote:

> Do you keep an eye on your system's time?  You might try doing periodic
> checks to see if it's right.

I'm sorry, I didn't mention it specifically, but I tried those periodic
checks and didn't work :S

About my system's time... it's always fine :-\ But it's weird because, for
example, if I boot my PC on 7 Dec 2009 at 16:31:55, the error I get is that
the superblock has this date: 7 Dec 2009 17:31:27

It's just an example, but the thing is that the superblock always contains a
time that is 1 hour after the current time. It may be something related to
update some packages?

Anyway, the reason of me looking for a way to run it automatically is that
other distributions (like ArchLinux) can do it, so I suppose that it's not
impossible :P