Re: Flash plugin problem - cant click - amd64 unstable

Cameron Hutchison <lists@xdna.net> writes:
>Tyler Smith <tyler.smith@eku.edu> writes:
>>Cameron Hutchison <lists@xdna.net> writes:

>>> Is anyone else having problems with the flash plugin
>>> (flashplugin-nonfree) on unstable on a 64-bit platform?

>>Yes, I'm having the same problem you described (below) on testing on a
>>32 bit machine. We're not alone, when I tried to trouble shoot this I
>>found a bunch of forum posts
>>( http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?pid=650257 ) detailing the
>>issue.

>I forgot to read that before my last reply. Seems other's have traced it
>back to the WM too.

A workaround that seems to fix the problem for me is to add the
following to ~/.mozilla/firefox/rc, or /etc/iceweasel/iceweaselrc for a
global setting:

-------
# This is to fix flash where left-clicks dont work:
# See https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/flashplugin-nonfree/+bug/410407
GDK_NATIVE_WINDOWS=1
export GDK_NATIVE_WINDOWS
-------