Re: On Access Virus Scanner Recommendation

Hi,

On Fri, 27 Nov 2009, Paul Johnson wrote:

> Holger Rauch wrote:
>
> > I'm thinking about using NOD32 on a Debian system for on access virus
> > scanning (i.e. scan a file when it's created or its contents are
> > modified in some way).
>
> Why, when it's so much easier to not allow connections from insecure
> operating systems prone to virus infection to start with?

Because disallowing these connections (unfortunately) is not an option
since Windows clients are used in my company and they too need to be
able to both access and modify files on our file server.

What's even more interesting though is: Which is the right Dazuko
version to choose? There are several of them around.

Kind regards,

     Holger