Aptitude Configuration

I use a mixed system, partially documented at
<http://iguanasuicide.net/node/4>.  2 VPSes are virtually all Lenny, one
desktop is Lenny plus enough Squeeze to have KDE 4 from Squeeze.

On all of them, it would be quite nice if aptitude would give me just a
/little _bit_/ more information about which archive a particular package
version was coming from.  Specifically, when viewing the package info for a
single package, how do I change the way the lines under "Versions" are
displayed?  I think I would like to add the "%t" escape to those lines, so
that in addition to the version, I would also see "stable", "lenny-backports",
"testing", "unstable", or "experimental".  Really, I could use this
information on every non-heading line of that dependencies-and-versions tree.

I hope this is possible.  I know Daniel Burrows sometimes pops on to the list,
so I figure it's a good source of information.  Still, I'll probably file a
(wishlist) bug if I can't figure this out.

I know aptitude has this information.  I can see it when I can using the
interactive dependency resolver.  I don't really need this information in the
"Package-Display-Format", especially since it varies from version to version
and one line in the package display cover multiple versions so the information
displayed wouldnt' be useful to me.  For similar reasons, I don't think I
need/can use this information if it was in the "Package-Header-Format" or
"Package-Status-Format".

Perhaps we need a new configuration key?  "Package-Version-Display-Format"?