OT: ncftpput upload, not to append

Hi,

Somehow my ncftpput upload session always ends up as appending to
existing files instead of overwriting them.

I searched its man pages, and it seems that there is only one related
option, the -A, which turns *on* append mode, not off, which I never use.

Any way for ncftpput to be in overwriting mode instead of appending?

Thanks

PS. Here is the command & detailed log:

$ ncftpput -f ncftpput.conf -v -z -d stdout public_html index.html
. . .
Cmd: CWD public_html
250: Directory successfully changed.
Cmd: TYPE I
200: Switching to Binary mode.
Cmd: REST 1
350: Restart position accepted (1).
Cmd: REST 0
350: Restart position accepted (0).
Cmd: SIZE index.html
213: 201
Cmd: PASV
227: Entering Passive Mode (199,166,6,12,30,151)
Cmd: REST 201
350: Restart position accepted (201).
Cmd: STOR index.html
150: Ok to send data.
index.html:                        ETA:   0:00    1.95/  1.95 kB   14.60
MB/s  226: File receive OK.

I.e., the content always get appended.

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)