RE: VirtualBox or VMware?

Nick Douma wrote:

> No, but there are binaries for most distributions in their respective
> repositories, including debian.

Thank you:

    2009-11-27 16:04:15 dpchrist@p3600 ~
    $ apt-cache search virtualbox
    virtualbox-ose - x86 virtualization solution - binaries

STFW briefly just now, I don't see VirtualBox OSE Windows binaries.  I recall having the same result the last time I looked.

> http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Licensing_FAQ .
> Took me 5 seconds to find using the "docs" links in the menu on the left side.

The point is:  when I'm on the Download page, there should be links to the licenses because I need that information to make an informed decision.

I attempted to inform Sun via their Feedback pop-up.  Please try it for yourself:

    http://dlc.sun.com/virtualbox/vboxdownload.html

HTH,

David