Re: Will rsync fix iso-file checksum failure?

On Qui, 26 Nov 2009, Sthu Deus wrote:
Good day.

I have badly downloaded dvd.iso file w/ Debian - though size is exactly the same as it should - md5sum check fails...

My question is, Whither rsync can re-download the file in manner that allows me to redoanload it not (w/ ftp, etc) whole again?

Yes, that's exactly what rsync does: it downloads only the parts that are different.

--
A sect or party is an elegant incognito devised to save a man from
the vexation of thinking.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br