Secondary Mail Server

Hi,

I am planning to experimenting my own Secondary Mail server (MX)
Currently I had a Postfix on my shorewall and working fine to deliver all emails to stupid Exchange07
Setup the DNS, everything ok

To add the flavor, I am planing to ask my best mate so I can leave a small box over his house to host secondary mail server
What I would prefer the 2nd MX is to hold all emails in case my postix is not online

I read few articles, but most of them needing me to list all current email address hold on Postfix / Exch
Is there any way I can set a 2nd MX just to hold all the emails no matter whoever the users are, and deliver it to my primary mail server after its back online?

Thanks for any advice

Win 1 of 4 Sony home entertainment packs thanks to Yahoo!7.
Enter now: http://au.docs.yahoo.com/homepageset/