Where is qt4-assistant?

I am running Lenny.

I just installed eric (python ide) and it suggests qt4-designer, qt4-assistant qt4-linguist and a few others. I can not find either qt4-assistant, or qt4-linguist. Now, I don't need linguist, but in order to get help in designer I DO need assistant. I found a link (not from Debian) which says that assistant is now included in qt4-doc. Maybe so in the upstream package, but not in the Debian repo. Qt4-doc suggests www-browser and says nothing about assistant. There are no html docs in the package, however (the directory is empty). There are large files with a .qch extension. Are these the doc files? If so, what do I use to read them and how do I get designer to use it instead of trying to find assistant?

Or do I need to go back to qt3-designer?  I CAN find qt3-assistant.

--
Marc Shapiro
mshapiro_42@yahoo.com