Inquiry:What is the equivalent for the screen command?

Dear All
Please be informed that I couldn't find the screen command package for my Debian 3.1 server . I really need it to manage multiple screens just from one login session . I tried to update my Debian repository list , as the followings :
#apt-get update
Then I tried to find it for installation , by issuing the followings :
#apt-cache search screen
But no "screen" found . Can you please do me favor and let me know what is the equivalent command that can be used instead of "screen" command on my Debian for managing multiple screens ?
Let me thank you in advance