Xorg keeps using more memory

Hello all,

I'm using Debian Sid amd64, with xorg version 7.4+4, and the Nvidia driver. Everything runs smoothly, but after some time (a day or two) Xorg keeps using more and more memory. For example, when Xorg is just started, it uses 858m shared and 30 resident. After two days, it grows to 1300m shared and more than 300 resident. I don't think that this is the normal behavior. Does anybody experiences the same? Should I file a bug report? And against what package?

Thank you

Ivan