Re: results: debian-user's favourite FLOSS (2009)

In <[🔎] f7ac28aa0911180510s43a22c8bybc551ce6bdbaecd0@mail.gmail.com>, Gabor Urban
wrote:
>Hi, are there possibilies to do this survey using a internet-based
>user interface.

It has used email traveling over the Internet since it's inception.  That's an
Internet-based user interface in my book.

Is it possible your mean "web-based"?  That's still a bad term, since people's
definitions of "the web" seems to vary from person to person, but usually
includes HTTP, HTTPS, HTML, CSS, ECMAScript, and various image and font
standards, with possibly a bit of Flash.

I, for one, probably wouldn't have participated if I had to open a web
browser.  I certainly wouldn't have participated if I had to register.