Re: running acceleraation on ati-hardware

Thank You for Your time and answer, Steven:

> Are you using the open-source module or the proprietary module?

If You talk about driver, then I use an open one - the "radeon".

> In order to use 3D acceleration you have to use the proprietary module
> from ATI/AMD.

I have read from somewhere in the list about 3D acceleration only in that case for the x1200 card and it was said that it should work with 3D. I supposed x1100 should too...

Are You sure about only AMD's driver will let me to have 3D-acceleration for the x1100 (RS485M)?