Re: 503-I386 net install problem

OK, so I started it all again (can do this blind folded now).
After I select the mirror I select Alt+F4 to the the terminal screen.
I see it scanning the mirror, security and volatile repositories.
D/L speed is about 182Kb/s

It then all stops at the place mentioned in my original message.
I can leave it there for hours (over night), nothing happens.

It seems all ridiculous considering I could do a net install up until about
2 weeks ago.
I have done nothing with the firewall, no changes to the network, no new
equipment. And whats even more perplexing is that it will happily scan the
repositories without error. I even download the netinst ISO again and
burned it to CD again just in case mine had an error.

There has to be something I am missing (and probably looking right at it)
but I can't see the wood for the trees.

Further comments would be most helpful.

Regards

Fred