Re: Seamonkey, Enlightenment

Allen skrev:
I'm running Debian 5.01, and I did a Netinstall. I'm wondering if there are any Debian packages for Seamonkey. I don't like Firefox, and I do like Seamonkey.

In case you do not know, the corresponding package is called iceape in debian, and was excluded from the release due to lack of maintainers. I believe that will change now that seamonkey/iceape version 2 seems to have become available.

Often, when questions such as yours are asked, some people say that the binary downloads from mozilla work fine, but I have not tested that. I am not aware of seamonkey/iceape packages for lenny (debian 5.x).

Also, are there any other Debian Repos that may have more software? I don't care if it's free / open / or closed personally, and I've been reading for places to find more, and I found a few here and there, but not to many. Is there a place that has more Debian software than what the Debian servers have?

Except for the official repositories, I usually only use debian-multimedia.org and a repository from skype (I can not find the address now), but apt-get.org contains listings of many other repositories (click "view full list of sites" and search for e.g., skype).

Regards

Johan