Re: hibernate and hp docking station/external monitor

Hi again,

Following up on my previous problem (described below), I've run into
this situation:

Use my laptop without external attachments, then hibernate.

Connect the laptop to the docking station with external monitor
attached.

Resume: the screen colors are distorted, making text barely legible.

Hibernate and resume, leaving the laptop connected to the docking
station:

colors are fine, I just need to run grandr to fix the screen size.

This is slightly better than having to restart X to correct the colors
on my monitor, but I'd still like to avoid this extra hibernate/resume
cycle if possible. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Tyler