Re: Hooking Debian to a Windows VM VPN connection

Cassiano Leal <cassianoleal@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...] to hook to the company's VPN I need some proprietary tools that
> again only run on Windows [...]

Do you know for a fact these VPN connection tools only work on
Windows? (And more importantly, would you prefer to run your VPN
connection from your Debian system is you could?)

> Does anybody have any idea how could I achieve VPN connectivity on
> Debian in this scenario?

You need to provide some details, like the type of VPN connection you're
using, for a start. CISCO IPSec works fine for me (including the use of
a security token). As does any flavour of OpenVPN.

Chris