Re: what's your favourite FLOSS?

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 17:29 +0100, Sjoerd Hardeman wrote:

> comply with recommendations, you can use the User Agent plugin
>  https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/59
> to have Iceweasel report a different User-Agent string.

Which is a solution for some people, but a a lot of users don't
care about User Agents or might not even know about Iceweasel plugins.

I would welcome a new default UA that enables non tech savvy user to use
Iceweasel on Debian in the same way they used Firefox on Windows. Let's
not alienate these people by making it harder for them than it is
already.

kind regards

    Wolodja